You're Reading...
Europe, News, Under 19s

2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw

Last year's winners, Spain.

The draw has been made for the Elite Qualifying Round for next year’s European Under-19 Championships.

England, Spain and France all received a bye to this stage and will compete amongst the 28 teams spread across 7 groups hoping to qualify for the final tournament.

Only one team from each group shall qualify and join Estonia, who qualify as hosts, for the summer’s tournament.

Here’s the full draw.

Group 1: France, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Norway

Group 2: England, Switzerland, Slovenia, Montenegro

Group 3: Hungary, Germany, Romania, Serbia

Group 4: Portugal, Ukraine, Republic of Ireland, Israel

Group 5: Greece, Denmark, Turkey, Cyprus

Group 6: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Austria

Group 7: Spain (holders), Belgium, Armenia, Italy

About these ads

About Tom Bennett

I'm a 21-year-old Multimedia Journalism student at Bournemouth University aspiring to be one of Britain's top sports journalists. Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for contact and further information.

Discussion

6 thoughts on “2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw

1. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wantedSpot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Posted by Draw A Face Step BY Step | November 29, 2011, 10:16 pm
  2. Magnificent goods from you, man. 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar informations.

Posted by minecraft skins | December 21, 2011, 8:43 am
  3. Wonderful goods from you, man. 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar informations.

Posted by High Yield Investments | December 21, 2011, 3:05 pm
  4. Magnificent goods from you, man. 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar informations.

Posted by invest liberty reserve | December 23, 2011, 6:10 am
  5. Magnificent goods from you, man. 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar informations.

Posted by invest liberty reserve | December 23, 2011, 3:23 pm
  6. Fantastic goods from you, man. 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific 2012 European Under-19 Championships Elite Qualifying Round Draw The Youth Radar informations.

Posted by invest liberty reserve | January 2, 2012, 7:45 pm