Nantes beat PSG in the semi-finals of last season’s competition to set up their tie with Monaco.
The Championnat National U19 is the top level of youth football in France and plays host to hundreds of fixtures every season, mainly because of four 14-team regional groups which qualifies into one knockout competition to determine the eventual winners.
– PSG draw at Valenciennes
– Derby defeat for PSG
– Lille knock PSG off top spot
– PSG cement top spot with five against Quevilly.
– Lille close the gap on PSG at the top of Group A
– Toulouse take top spot in Group D
– PSG and Monaco seasons are on track
– Monaco slump to second defeat
– PSG, Nantes, Auxerre all win
– Losing start for Monaco